Day 1: 10 things about you
Day 2: 10 things you love
Day 3: 10 things you dislike
Day 4: 10 things you want to say to one person
Day 5: 10 wishes
Day 6: 10 items you can’t live without
Day 7: 10 important people
Day 8: 10 of your favorite songs
Day 9: 10 ways to win your heart
Day 10: Final 10 words.
I guess life got in the way. hence why I shall complete it all in one post :)
HOLIDAYS HAVE KICKED IN. Not just yet, still got my visual arts, japanese
and technology mandatory assignment to do. but apart from that, HOLIDAYS
ARE IN!!! Words can express how happy I am because of it.
Day 2: 10 things you love
1. G OD. the hope, strength and unconditional and unfailing love
that gets me through everyday
2. Family. they complete my life
3. Kaysey del Rosario. Biffol
4. JAMPCKD! with faith = Josea Conrad Peralta, Allissa Gabrielle
Marasigan, Kaysey del Rosario and Isaac Samuel Asuncion
5. Waking up to the sunrise
6. Dance. makes me absolutely and completely happy
7. Good morning text messages
8. Musssssssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic
9. People who have the ability to make me laugh
10. HOLIDAAAAAYS!
Day 3: 10 things you dislike
1. Lies
2. Low battery during unnecessary times
3. Assignments/exams
4. Limited amount of food
5. Awkward silences
6. People who live a life according to materialistic/earthly things
7. The realisation of unknown food stuck in braces
8. Runny noses
9. Ignorance
10. People who don't realise how wonderfully and fearfully they're
made and how they're absolutely amazing just the way
they are
Day 4: 10 things you want to say to one person
1. I miss you
2. DUDE where have you been
3. How you been stranger?
4. DUDE stop saying dude
5. Remember the time when we would always go *FILO FACE when
something surprising occurred
6. Thank you for being there
7. Thank you for not giving up on me
8. Thank you for not letting me go
9. Thank you for keeping me strong
10. Thank you for everything ♥
Day 5: 10 wishes I'd call these dreams instead
1. To watch the sunrise or sunset on the beach
2.
OKAY I GIVE UP! :) I promise to never commit to something that
i'll never end up finishing in the end. Kaaapeeesh? Ha-ha.