<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3820150403037023894?origin\x3dhttp://itsmicahgrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Micah Grace.
WorshipRealisationDreamInspiration
Friday, October 15, 2010, 2:42 PM




































In the year 2003, at the age of 7, I remember begging and nagging my beloved
mother to find me a place to dance.. a dance school to be specific. It happened
to be that she did, a place called Aquaris Dancers. from 2003 until 2008, I did tap, jazz and
ballet for 5 years. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! Ever since I was 7, I wanted
to be a dancer.. it was like a dream come true.
THEN YEAR 5-6 STRIKED. I changed. I comprimised. I was defiled by the things
of my new school. And I was too embarrassed to keep dancing, so I stopped. And that
dream ever since the age of 7, completely and utterly, died. The one and only desire I wanted
to be that God specifically put in my heart as a child, was gone. That dream, had died.
Now it is currently October in the year 2010. Last year, I turned my ways into what the world
had to offer. I unconsciously gave up my dream to go ALONG with the world. So, i decided
to try hip hop. Not saying that I didnt enjoy it, I actually loved it. But, really, it was
because the world loved it. I knew this because that 'dream' of being a hip hop dancer
wasn't real, because it only lasted me a year. So, now, Im doing contemporary, a closer
style of dance to ballet.
God put a desire and dream in my heart 7 years ago to be different, and to be set apart
through the talents his given me. I comprimised after awhile and was defiled by the things
of this earth... but only now I've realised through the power of His prescence, that a dream
can never die. It's always there, but it's a matter of giving God your all to fufill it. A dream
never dies.. if it's still in your heart, then it can still be fufilled. God's purposed in my heart
that I can bring life into a dream that's been dead for 7 years... I can complete it, by
completely doing it for His glory so that I may fufill it to it's fullest potential. #Daniel 1:8

« PREVIOUS NEXT »