So, it's official, I am now fourteen years of age. Well, GUESS WHAT!
I'VE MADE IT ALIVE FROM THIS WEEK! [: Finished all exams (hopefully)
and had an amazing birthday with unexpected surprises. Can't really put all that's
happened to words, so i'll let the photos do the speaking. All I can say is
that I am so thankful to have these girls and guys. They truly did brighten up my
day + week, leaving me with unforgettable memories. By the way! Shout out
to Kay, Kristine, Family, Jay Z, School Friends and Mummy Daddy for the presents!
THANK YOU EVERYONE! ALL OF YOU MADE MY DAY! I LOVE YOU GUYS ♥
Photos.. do your thing! [: I've got loads more, however, they're all still on my HP.
PS. Still gotta transfer everything from my HP to my Mac +
start packing, moving this saturday!!!. Not even close to finishing.. nor even starting.


















'

Oh and, I miss you daddy. Truly did miss you greeting me first thing,
when i wake up in the morning. Beats breaking your record for the past
13th years of my life! hope your safe in the phils! [: