<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3820150403037023894?origin\x3dhttp://itsmicahgrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Micah Grace.
HPAA Production 2010
Friday, November 19, 2010, 9:59 PM

So, let's just say i'm not much of a make-up person. Actually, scratch
that.. I'm not. Haha! The only time I only really wear make up is either
at concerts/special occasions. These two photots were taken while waiting
for Contemporary Class 1 to perform at the Hillsong Performing Arts
Academy Production: 2010. I woke up at 6:45am when it was meant to
be 6am, in order to get my hair and make up done. Kudos to my
mummy who did it! [: If i continue dancing next year and the years
to come.. which, is a definate maybe.. actually, which is a definite..
then I seriously have to learn to put my own make up on, haha! She's
been doing it for the past 8 years.

Anyway! my sistaa recorded the dance, however, it's not as clear. So yes!
currently chillin' in my Snoopy pj's and all I can smell is hairspray. *Sigh
planning to nap it off! Gotta Go My Own Way - High School Musical 2 just
came up on my iTunes [shuffle] LOL! interesting. Anyway.. BLOG YA LATA [:





« PREVIOUS NEXT »