Two of many photos found on my MacBook Pro (below). So like,
I left it with my one of my dear friends, Kristine Faith Guarin (to
the right) and next thing you know my Photobooth is absolutely loaded
with photos of her and some other fellow YD-ers. Well anyway,
it was quite hilarious to look through them.. tis is currently 7 minutes past
midnight and I can't seem to get to bed.


Can I just say that 'YDJUNIORHIGH:IMITATE' night was absolutely amazing. the one song that hit me really hard was the song with the lyrics of:
'Forever my love
Forever my heart
Forever my life is yours'
Okay.. well.. actually, it was presence and anointing of the living God that hit me
THROUGH this song. just reminded me of His unconditional and unfailing love
through every season of my life.. And how through the realisation of that
unconditional love for me, I can't help but completely and utterly give everything
and anything within my life, and my life itself, to Him. seeing every JUNIORHIGH
YD-ER pour out their hearts and lives to God was just absolutely amazing. I could
go on for ages but I should be sleeping right now. Waking up at 5:45am tomorrow..
actually, today, morning? (LOL) as i have the Hillsong Performing Arts Academy
Production 2010 to perform at + supposedly moving into our rental home +
daddy coming home from the phils! JAMPACKED DAY, I must say. Well, it's
12:44am and I'm still not sleepy. Sigh* for some reason. Well, time to hit the sheets.