Nothing better than spending Christmas Eve/Christmas Day morning
than listening to old school carols.. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE
EVERYONE! [: off to soap it on the the greatest story of all, the
birth of our Saviour, deliverer and soon coming King (the list
goes on), Jesus Christ.
oh right, this is Mariah Carey's 'O Holy Night'. I found the original writer
of the song, and realised his name was hella long hehhehe. Anyways,
time to soap it! then wrap my mummy's and daddy's present! Hope everyone
has an amazing day! [:
introducing me
Micah Grace is the name.
my favourite colour is blue. light to be specific.
colgate is too spicy for me. but i still use it. i enjoy long walks on the.. way to my fridge. and on the beach.
if there's no dressing on the salad, I aint eating it. I get scared easily.. seriously. I constantly trip over flat surfaces.
I tend to rage for that midnight snack when everyone else is sleeping. Yes, the sunrise and sunset does make me happier.
I change my style of dance, depending on the song playing at the shops. I break down in sudden movement when I hear my jam.
give me a pen and paper and i'll be drawing/doodling my mind away. I encounter random laughter when I remember something hilarious from the past.
If someone can make me laugh, they've got my one-divided attention. It's either I'm leaning on my left hand or crossing my legs when using the laptop... either one,
it always happens. If seperated by stairs, technology is the first option taken to communicate with other family members. moments when laughter hits the point of breath loss, are the best moments experienced. I'm the type of girl who's heart is so lost in God, that a guy would have to search for His, to find mine.
Family complete my life. JAMPCKD are the ones that keep me going. I walk with Jesus.
12 hours and 55 minutes
Thursday, December 23, 2010, 4:59 PM
Nothing better than spending Christmas Eve/Christmas Day morning
than listening to old school carols.. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE
EVERYONE! [: off to soap it on the the greatest story of all, the
birth of our Saviour, deliverer and soon coming King (the list
goes on), Jesus Christ.
oh right, this is Mariah Carey's 'O Holy Night'. I found the original writer
of the song, and realised his name was hella long hehhehe. Anyways,
time to soap it! then wrap my mummy's and daddy's present! Hope everyone