HAPPY NEW YEAR! [: I'm not exactly sure when your gonna get to read this.. but I hope you had a flippin' day and night spending it with the family and friends! So like, literally.. the first song that came to my head was Here I Am - Leona Lewis when it came it typing up your letter.. I'm actually listening to it right at this moment and I just realised.. this song, NEVER gets old. the lyrics, words and everything within the song itself is so relevant to the two of us, 'bestfriends'.
Oh my gosh man, remember making that video at like 3am in the morning (and we had training that day) on my YouCam and you were singing this song.. and we were being complete, retards hahahha! You seriously cracked me up because of your singing and actions. Sigh* and love, to think of it. that was a year or so ago.. it's now a new year, and we're still called 'bestfriends'. I honestly don't know what to say in this letter.. because every new year, every birthday and special occasion, we exchange letters. And, to think of it.. the same things are mentioned over and over again.. but the one thing that remained the same in those letters from the past, and even in this letter right here.. is still having to call you 'bestfriend'
So love, I wont make this long. sicne for the past HOW long, I've been sending you these long and meaningful letters.. All I can say is, I wish you the best for 2011 and that whatever may happen, you remember I'm literally, always here for you. Dream big, hope for the best in your life.. and hold onto every dream and desire God's placed in your heart.. Because He WILL fulfill each and every one of them! I love you bestfriend!
Love Your Other Half, Sister, Bestfriend (hahaha remember that),
Micah Grace
introducing me
Micah Grace is the name.
my favourite colour is blue. light to be specific.
colgate is too spicy for me. but i still use it. i enjoy long walks on the.. way to my fridge. and on the beach.
if there's no dressing on the salad, I aint eating it. I get scared easily.. seriously. I constantly trip over flat surfaces.
I tend to rage for that midnight snack when everyone else is sleeping. Yes, the sunrise and sunset does make me happier.
I change my style of dance, depending on the song playing at the shops. I break down in sudden movement when I hear my jam.
give me a pen and paper and i'll be drawing/doodling my mind away. I encounter random laughter when I remember something hilarious from the past.
If someone can make me laugh, they've got my one-divided attention. It's either I'm leaning on my left hand or crossing my legs when using the laptop... either one,
it always happens. If seperated by stairs, technology is the first option taken to communicate with other family members. moments when laughter hits the point of breath loss, are the best moments experienced. I'm the type of girl who's heart is so lost in God, that a guy would have to search for His, to find mine.
Family complete my life. JAMPCKD are the ones that keep me going. I walk with Jesus.
#4536289
Thursday, December 30, 2010, 11:19 PM
Dearest you,
HAPPY NEW YEAR! [: I'm not exactly sure when your gonna get to read this.. but I hope you had a flippin' day and night spending it with the family and friends! So like, literally.. the first song that came to my head was Here I Am - Leona Lewis when it came it typing up your letter.. I'm actually listening to it right at this moment and I just realised.. this song, NEVER gets old. the lyrics, words and everything within the song itself is so relevant to the two of us, 'bestfriends'.
Oh my gosh man, remember making that video at like 3am in the morning (and we had training that day) on my YouCam and you were singing this song.. and we were being complete, retards hahahha! You seriously cracked me up because of your singing and actions. Sigh* and love, to think of it. that was a year or so ago.. it's now a new year, and we're still called 'bestfriends'. I honestly don't know what to say in this letter.. because every new year, every birthday and special occasion, we exchange letters. And, to think of it.. the same things are mentioned over and over again.. but the one thing that remained the same in those letters from the past, and even in this letter right here.. is still having to call you 'bestfriend'
So love, I wont make this long. sicne for the past HOW long, I've been sending you these long and meaningful letters.. All I can say is, I wish you the best for 2011 and that whatever may happen, you remember I'm literally, always here for you. Dream big, hope for the best in your life.. and hold onto every dream and desire God's placed in your heart.. Because He WILL fulfill each and every one of them! I love you bestfriend!
Love Your Other Half, Sister, Bestfriend (hahaha remember that),