
Dear i forgot your name,
HAPPY NEW YEAR! [: Well, before I begin..
1. whatever I say and do on this post is to stay, and I mean stay on this post.
2. you are not to mention this to anyone, unless they've read it themselves
3. and, you will not tease me. Kapeesh!
I'd just like to wish you the best for 2011! Thank you for everything this year.. I realised I don't say it a lot, but really, thank you.. dude! [: Not only do you know how to make me smile and happ--.. Angry (kidding yo hehe!), but you help me strive more and more and more in my walk with God, and that's what I love about you, since its rare to find that in a guy. So, thank you again for motivating me, inspiring me and reminding me to do my soap, pray and really, everything when it comes to my walk with God. i hope that not only in 2011, but all your years to come.. you continually grow and flourish in your walk with God and that everyday, you remember who He truly is in your life.
So like, I'd just thought I'd let you know that.. When people ask what I am to you and what you are to me, I just say that well, you're my best friend. I remember when we were younger, we would talk on msn for aaaaages about anything and everything really. Dude, i miss that! I just hope, that one day it'll be like that again.. just, not on msn! Haha [: So yeah, not sure what's gonna happen tomorrow, the day after tomorrow or even next year, but remember I'm just here. Dream big (as you say), hope for the best and hold onto all the desires and hopes God's put in your heart!. cause without a doubt, I know you can fulfil them through Him [: Happy New Year!
Love.. HAHAHA!
Micah Grace