


Gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl! HAPPY NEW YEAR! [: one tincy wincy problem though.. the whole world now knows who you are because of that text message.. Hehe. but anyways! 2011, here.. we.. come. Remember this? Actually, it was only this week or last week this text sesh came up! not too sure.. since, I realised we text, A LOT. But yeah, I'd just like to give a shout out to the most awesomest, coolest gurrrrrrrl out! which is ME! Haha juss joking.. but krestenpet, thank you for every single text message, blog post and even facebook wall-to-wall with you. It really did make 2010 all worthwhile! :) I love how every text message just keeps going.. how every time we talk, we often break out into da Filipino accent.. and that, no matter what we find to talk about, it could go on forever and a day!
I'd just like to wish you all the best for 2011! My prayer for you is that despite your busyness.. frustration.. any tribulation and every difficult situation you face in 2011, that you never lost sight of the One who WILL get you through.. the One who'll be your strength in weakness and doubt in hope.. and the One that will give you His never-ending love next year and all the years to come.. And HIS name is Jesus Christ! Just remember, you had and will always have the ability to fulfil God's amazing plans in your life, if you even just take the time to listen, obey but above else, seek His face. So, all I have to say is.. dream BIG, hope for the best and gurrrrrrl, hold onto all the dreams and desires God's put in your heart.. knowing that some day and ONE day, He WILL fulfill them! [:
Love you to bits guurrrrrrl! God Bless to you and your family. HERE'S TO 2011! WHOOOO PARTYY! [: Speaking of that..
we still needa get our Summer playlist on girl!!!

