<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3820150403037023894?origin\x3dhttp://itsmicahgrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Micah Grace.
accountability before feelings #originalfaith
Tuesday, December 14, 2010, 5:06 AM
It's 12:07am and I'm waking up 5 minutes to 8 in the morning to get my party on!
well, not that early.. Gotta do a bit of shopping first for the christmas pressie hehe.
so like, pretty much.. I thought the GENER18 Kris Kringle party was next wednesday,
when it's actually tomorrow. so my dress is being re-used, shoes are being worn once
again and I'm waking up a ton early just to buy my kk present + plastic forks, spoons,
cups and plates, etc. this is really out of the blue, but why can I say, I can't sleep
and for some reason, it's normal.

#thankskristine

« PREVIOUS NEXT »