<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3820150403037023894?origin\x3dhttp://itsmicahgrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Micah Grace.
Day 1: the person you like and why you like them
Tuesday, December 14, 2010, 1:34 AM
1. your smile
2. how you make me smile
3. how your cute, lol sigh
4. how you make me happy every
time I'm with you
5. I think, I don't like you.. but I might
love you

You know who you are.
let's just get this straight, I'm the type of girl that's heart is so lost in God
that a guy would have to search His, to find mine.

(refer:
here)

« PREVIOUS NEXT »