<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3820150403037023894?origin\x3dhttp://itsmicahgrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Micah Grace.
day 5: weird things you do when your alone
Sunday, December 19, 2010, 2:07 AM
1. if there's music playing, it's a definite i'll either start dancing like
there's no tomorrow, or start singing like no one was listening (lol)
2. if it's at night.. and I'm alone, I always glue myself to the wall when
going out my bedroom to get food.. JUST in case something came up
behind me and scared the.. outta me.

..the rest, would be better off left unsaid. LOL :)

[: I had a good day. went shopping + caught up with my girls, Laura and Erica.

« PREVIOUS NEXT »