<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3820150403037023894?origin\x3dhttp://itsmicahgrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Micah Grace.
family = love
Wednesday, December 29, 2010, 3:44 AM

#meet Alistair Ryan, Yvette Rae and Isaiah Jordan.. [: the one in the green, is the most bubbliest (is that a word) kid you'll ever meet! I remember playing schools with him and his sister when they were young (hehe) + Isaiah Jordan to the right, playing on my
cousins iPad.


Alex Romeo, Yvette Rae, Alistair Ryan + Padre and Madre. Yup, that's right..
we are now a family of 7. Haha, jokes lang SINIGANG! #meet my niece and two nephews



Alistair Ryan, Yvette Rae, Alex Romeo, Isaiah Jordan and Micah Grace.. [: these kiddos right here, are gonna be the ones that I spoil when I get a job.. and yes, that's one of my MAAAAAAAAAANY blue, plain shirts I'm wearing.






Family = Love

(taken via: Blackberry 9500)

« PREVIOUS NEXT »