<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3820150403037023894?origin\x3dhttp://itsmicahgrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Micah Grace.
literally made me gasp
Wednesday, December 22, 2010, 1:51 AM
My best friend texted me, he asked if I looked nice right now. I told him no, and he said to get ready so I look good, not to him, but to myself. Only text him back If I felt happy with how I looked. This confused me but I didn’t ask questions. I just got ready, and finally after an hour or two, I told him I felt happy with how I looked, sort of. The door rang about 10 minutes later, and my friends told me to come with them to the park. This confused me but I didn’t ask questions, I was bored anyways. We walked to the park, it wasn’t that far, and they said to sit on the swing set. I didn’t really like the swings at this park because it was the very place my first love broke up with me & shattered my heart. Just sitting on the swing hurt a bit, I went into silence at the memories. Suddenly, I was blindfolded. When my friends took it off, there he was. The boy who told me to get ready, I liked this boy, he was my best friend. He handed me a rose and got down on his knee. “I know this is one of your least favorite places. I also know you stopped believing in love after 2 shots to the chest. And you don’t like change. But this is good change, I think. I want to change this swingset from the place where you closed your door to love to the place where it just began. I’ve sat by & watched you get hurt long enough. You’re beautiful, smart, talented, sweet, funny. And impatient. So, I won’t drag this out. I love you, & I’d like to be your boyfriend…Will you go out with me?” This boy was my 3rd love, he made me feel special. It’s been 5 long years, & just today, he said those exact words. To propose.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, lol.

(via: http://www.tumblr.com)

« PREVIOUS NEXT »