<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3820150403037023894?origin\x3dhttp://itsmicahgrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Micah Grace.
Meet my dad, Edward Cullen.
Sunday, December 19, 2010, 2:12 AM
in my mum's dreams! haha, i'll be honest.. my mum is absolutely
IN LOVE with Edward Cullen from Twilight *vomits.. hahah, no joke.
she squeals every time she sees him on the screen, like every other
teenage girl when they see Jacob Black (like me, LOL JOKES)
anyways, my dad is snot edward cullen.. or else I'd be pale white and
cold-skinned. But then again, my dad's name is Edward :)

So like, (there I go again with my 'so like') I found this photo of my dad
from aaaaages ago, and like.. I remember, he was bringing up meat pie whilst
running up the stairs, causing him to fall down due to the over-excitement of eating it..
resulting in this :)


*Earlier today
Me: what you want for christmas dad?
Dad: I want my family
Me: AS IF! You want t-shirt.. you want perpume?
Dad: Nup...
Me: Nailpolish?
Dad: YEP!

Haha, sigh!
No hate, his my daddy. You gotta get through him, to get to me. Hahaha! :P

« PREVIOUS NEXT »