<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3820150403037023894?origin\x3dhttp://itsmicahgrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Micah Grace.
#newyearsale
Wednesday, December 29, 2010, 3:32 AM

Yesss :)))) more tags to add to my collection.. don't ask why
I kinda like, collect them. I guess, since my rental bedroom is looking a tad plain,
I decided to decorate it them them. heheh



So like, I went on a shopping spree with the Madre and sister today @ DFO! And well, I'm just glad my mummy got that Oroton
bag she's desired to have, ever since like foreverrrrrr. My sister and I were planning to get it for her, but she beat us to it!
So yeah, I, Micah Grace Caballes.. solemnly swear to never get a plain, light blue shirt ever again.. well, at least until I grow out of the ones I have. which is, A LOT. Sigh* Its crazy. you know what? I challenge myself to buy a pink (lol) shirt and wear it. I'll update you guys on that one! If it ever happens, hehhehe

(taken via: Blackberry 9700)

« PREVIOUS NEXT »