<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3820150403037023894?origin\x3dhttp://itsmicahgrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Micah Grace.
summer holidays
Tuesday, December 14, 2010, 5:32 AM
Since like, I've made my decision to just get up and do something
due to the in-ability of getting to bed.. I shall put up some photos from
the first few days of my summaaaa holidays. Kinda forgot to say that,
I've been on holidays ever since last thursday. Hehe. Anyways! here you go :)

Last day of Year 8, 2010. taken in homeroom for the last time of the year with
Jaymee Josephine Gonzales and Katherine Young.. these girls can make me
laugh ANY DAY! Love you girls.





« PREVIOUS NEXT »