<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3820150403037023894?origin\x3dhttp://itsmicahgrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Micah Grace.
#12:39pm
Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 12:52 PM
Who knows the title/artist of this song? DUDE IF YOU KNOW, HIT ME BACK! I will literally, love you forever and a day...

You are my Hero
Your the joy of my life, when I was lost
You rescued me. You picked me, healed my heart,
You are Hero to me

I could search the whole earth, and the universe as well
and find, no one like You
I could climb the highest mountain, go search the deepest sea,
there is no one, there is nothing that compares to You

I will worship You, I will worship You, I will worship You
for You are my King,
And I will lift my hands, and I will bow my knees, to the greatest
Hero of all

So like, whilst doing my soap on Ruth: Chapter 2.. this song was literally stuck in my head. thing is, I pretty much know all the lyrics to the song, but I don't know the song/artist. HAHA :) dat so helps! heheheh hit me back if ya'll know!

Ruth was a woman that kept faithful towards those closest to her, she was a woman that didn't think high of herself and a woman that worked hard and performed good deeds, expecting no reward in return. Above all else, in all that she did, saw, faced and encountered, she still found favor in the eyes of the Lord because of the way she reacted and took action to every circumstance faced. #ToHaveAnAttitudeLikeRuth #soaptime



« PREVIOUS NEXT »