<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3820150403037023894?origin\x3dhttp://itsmicahgrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Micah Grace.
3:46am
Tuesday, January 11, 2011, 8:46 AM
Alright, somethings not right. I've literally tried sleeping for the past hour or so and it is seriously just not working for me. Anyway.. in the mean time, I've found a few new blogspots to happily follow! → Hold up. I don't know if you guys wanna keep your blogs anonymous or not hehehehe so.. I shall not link for now. Anyway, #nowfollowing Erky Perks and Kitmae!

PS. Guess I cant sleep cause I got some things on my mind.. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.
hehe juss kidding, either way.. whatever is keeping me up. PLEASE GO AWAY :)
PPS. I could most probably type up all thats on my mind and the reasons why I cant sleep,
but I just have no energy to.. Sigh*

« PREVIOUS NEXT »