<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3820150403037023894?origin\x3dhttp://itsmicahgrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Micah Grace.
good morning @ night
Saturday, January 1, 2011, 5:15 AM
Make that, morning. my current sleeping pattern is gonna be so hard to work with! I slept around 8 PM, an hour or so after arriving home from my cousin's house.. and now it' s 12:17 AM, and I'm just eating dinner. So like, I have no complete idea how I'm gonna get to sleep tonight! but, until then.. DINNER TIME! [:

*Few minutes ago
Me: Hey mum! I gotta be at church tomorrow at 8:30 AM to do soap with Kuyan and the new interns!
Mum: Huh? what soup?
Me: Mum, 'SOAAAAAAP' *HAHAHAH
Mum: Ai, okay! we bring you

#LOVEYOUMUM #photospam

« PREVIOUS NEXT »