<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3820150403037023894?origin\x3dhttp://itsmicahgrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Micah Grace.
#inspirationForNewRoom
Tuesday, January 11, 2011, 7:23 AM



(via: http://www.tumblr.com)

Minus the awfully large bomb though.. hehe [: but I like her walls! I was thinking a more lighter shade of blue for my room.. anyways this is dope! :) most definitely can imagine those fairy lights..

PS. I'm getting most of these photographs from tumblr.. DUDE JUST LIKE, GET A TUMBLR ALREADY. Haha, I know right. Idk, I like my blogspot :) + Im not feeling for a change at the moment.. maybe later, but for now, I'm quite comfortable where I am!
PPS. Kristine Faith, your still signed into Tumblr on my Mac. bwahahahahaha



« PREVIOUS NEXT »