<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3820150403037023894?origin\x3dhttp://itsmicahgrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Micah Grace.
#random
Monday, January 10, 2011, 5:22 AM
Shout out the girl I dread at most times, but still love at the end of the day. this random text sesh was when I was in the midst of getting my haircut. the guy was literally just cutting my hair whilst I was texting my sister cause I was so scared of how it would turn out. She was sitting right next to me, and I'm pretty sure she lol-ing inside due to my heavy dose of nervousness and fear that I encountered just because of one haircut.



'

this is random, but thank you, for just being you. thank you that despite my weird ways, I can still call you 'sister'. And above else, thank you for letting me use your clothes.. HAHAHHAHAHA. Love you old fart.

« PREVIOUS NEXT »