<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3820150403037023894?origin\x3dhttp://itsmicahgrace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Micah Grace.
day 2: ten facts about you
Thursday, February 10, 2011, 5:13 AM
1. I dance
3. (LOL) I skipped a number.. My second name is Grace
2. I can't do my homework without music
4. I wear my bracelets on my right arm
5. my absolute favourite colour is pink
6. I was joking about that.. Hehe. BLUE = ♥
7. last year (2010) was the first year I ate my first
ever, BIG MAC.. but I couldn't finish it
8. I order Happy Meal with 6 nuggets @ Maccas
9. I don't have a favourite song/favourite artists. There's just too many
10. I laugh.. A LOT.

« PREVIOUS NEXT »